Section 1: PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For this reason, we take all necessary security measures so that you can feel secure when visiting and ordering online from www.ecommcongress.com These measures apply when visiting and placing an order, as well as all data that you provide us with in the process of communicating with us.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user of www.ecommcongress.com gives his / her indefinite, explicit and unconditional consent to any explicit written revocation, personal data provided by him / her being collected, stored, processed and used by Slides.BG Ltd. and authorized by to third parties for the purpose of the correct execution of the distance and delivery contract for ordered goods or services.
The current policy of Slides.BG Ltd. collects personal information in different situations. In this policy, you can read more about how we treat the personal information we collect when you use our website to sign up for our e-mail, order Services and make a distance contract with us or contact with us on our web site, social networks or email.
This document establishes the rules that Slides.BG Ltd., Sofia, 45, Han Asparuh str., UIC 201974866, applies to visitors and customers ordering goods from the website: www.ecommcongress.com
The collection and processing of the personal data of visitors and customers is based on Art. 4, para. 1, items 2 and 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and in particular on the basis of the following:
Explicitly obtained consent of visitors booking Online Services;
Explicit consent to cookies. See the Cookies Policy below in the document.
Who is the data controller?
According to the applicable data law, Slides.BG Ltd. is considered to be the administrator of personal data in connection with the personal information you provide us.
Address: Sofia, 45, Han Asparuh str
e-mail: info @ ecommcongress.com (no distances before and after the „@“ sign)
Registration number in CPDP: 411235
It is important to know that:
– If you do not wish to process your Personal Information as described in this document, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary in view of visiting and making online registrations from the web site www.ecommcongress.com. Your possible refusal to provide the required Personal Information to visit or perform online registration from our site would be a refusal to use the Services or to place online orders.
In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if another legal basis is available, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of Slides.BG Ltd.;
Necessity to fulfill a contract for delivery of Services offered by the Organizer and others.
Personal data that is collected and processed.
Types of Personal Data Subject, Processed Data Categories, Targets of Processing, Shelf Life:
In the processing of personal data, SLIDES.BG Ltd. complies with all applicable laws on the protection of personal data, including but not limited to Regulation (EC) 2016/679. According to the Regulation, personal data is any information that relates to you and through which you can be identified. Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that can be performed in relation to personal data by automated or other means.
Groups of persons for whom data is processed:
In relation to the Services and Products provided, Slides.BG Ltd. processes information on the following Data Entities:
– Individuals visiting and making online orders at www.ecommcongress.com
– Individuals with information contained in inquiries (including by e-mail or other electronic means or by call), requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence addressed to Slides.BG Ltd.
Information You Provide:
You decide whether and how to use www.ecommcongress.com and its products. The forms through which personal data are entered clearly indicate the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision. The data, which must be filled in are those without which it is impossible to provide the relevant service, remotely sell, deliver a product or part of it.
According to the way people use the www.ecommcongress.com site and the Services and Products they provide, they fall into the following categories listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects is processed in separate Personal Data Registries and in each of them the processing may include different types of data, purposes and grounds, storage periods, protection measures, and so on.
The same person may fall into more than one of the listed entities simultaneously. For example, each Visitor may also be a User-Buyer, and is also a subscribed user for receiving commercial messages and news.
Category 1: Visitors:
– Visitor is any person who loads the domain www.ecommcongress.com into his web browser or visits various sections and subpages (whether by entering the email address directly into the browser or by referring to another website or resource).
– Data categories that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor’s device / browser; Location information specified by the visitor Country / city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each web site; Information on actions performed by the subject in the Platform; Information about the type of browser / device used.
– Processing objectives: Provide basic and ancillary functions necessary for the correct and complete functioning of the www.ecommcongress.com website; Visitor counting and page attendance analysis Ensuring the necessary conditions for the application of Marketing Platform Services.
– Shelf life: Until the expiration of any cookie expiration (within one year from the time it is recorded), the carrier of the relevant information, or delete it from the entity in whose device / browser it is stored.
Category 2: E-mail and Web-push notifications:
– An email subscriber is any Visitor who has subscribed to an automatic e-mail newsletter on www.ecommcongress.com to receive emails containing different units of information: commercial offers, news, and more. The e-mail newsletter is sent directly by the Administrator, without the use of external Intermediary Services.
– Data categories that can be processed: Names, E-mail Address, Subscriber preferences for the subject of his subscription (interest in product categories and news and other settings), Browser / device information.
– Processing goals: Ensure the ability and service of electronic subscriptions (e-mail newsletters) for which visitors are explicitly and independently enrolled (subscribe) – to receive e-mail for commercial offers and others.
– Shelf life: 1 year or up to 1 month after termination of the subscription by the subscriber or by the Administrator.
– Legal basis for processing: Explicit consent to be included in a list of recipients (subscribe to an e-mail newsletter).
– Besides the ability to E-mail subscription, www.ecommcongress.com also supports alternative technical capabilities for a Visitor to subscribe to receive information. Such opportunities are so-called. Web-push notifications (browser notifications) and Mobile app notifications. The way they work is as follows: The browser / device elicits a Visitor dialog asking if they want to subscribe to such notifications. If the Visitor confirms his / her wish, the subscription is created by generating a special token (token) in the browser / device that is sent to the server and subsequently the server can send notifications. At any time, the visitor has the option to unsubscribe (unsubscribe from these notifications) through the settings of your browser / device.
Category 3: Consumer-buyers:
– User-buyer is any Visitor who, through the technical means of (forms of order) the page or sub-pages of www.ecommcongress.com, has (or has declared) the conclusion of a Purchase Agreement with Slides.BG Ltd. for the purpose of purchasing from a distance of the Services offered on www.ecommcongress.com (or a similar action). By filling in the registration form and by removing the box for explicit consent for the processing of personal data, the Customers declare that they agree that all their personal data be included in the database of Slides.BG Ltd. and give their explicit and unambiguous consent that their personal data may be stored and processed for the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions.
– Categories of personal data that can be processed: Names, Functions, Address, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address and Tax Facts Data and when the consumer wishes to receive one.
– Aims of processing: Ensuring the possibility to make purchases through the www.ecommcongress.com page by signing a contract for distance selling with Slides.BG Ltd. and providing the relevant Services (Participation in seminars, trainings, trainings, courses and conferences).
– Shelf life: Up to 30 days after the delivery and completion of the Services ordered by the user-buyer. IMPORTANT! The personal data provided by the users at www.ecommcongress.com are used solely for the purpose of delivering the Services offered by Slides.BG Ltd. (user participation in the ordered and paid event) made online by the user and not stored and processed on our behalf after the aforementioned 30 day period above.
– Legal basis for processing: Implementation of a contract for the remote sale of Services pursuant to the General Terms and Conditions on the page www.ecommcongress.com concluded between the Subject and Slides.BG Ltd.
Data for user-ordered products is stored and processed only for the purpose of performing the order and delivery of the ordered products. They are not stored and processed for a longer period of time than we described above.
Personal data NOT to be collected and processed:
1. Data of minors:
The Products and Services provided by the website www.ecommcongress.com (Slides.BG Ltd.) are intended for persons over 18 years of age. If you are a minor, you may not use our Services without the express written permission of a parent or guardian. If you use our site without such permission, you hide important information from us and mislead us. In this case, Slides.BG Ltd. is not responsible for any circumstances or events that have arisen as a consequence of such misconduct on your part. As a data controller, we do not collect personal information from minors that may lead to their identification.
2. Slides.BG Ltd. does not collect or process personal data and the Users do not provide personal data that relate to the following:
– reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals;
– relate to health, sexual life or the human genome;
Personal Data Entities Rights, Users at www.ecommcongress.com:
The Regulation provides for the following rights:
– Right to information – This Policy aims to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data in relation to the products and services provided.
– Right of access. You have the right to receive confirmation that your personal data are being processed, accessed, and information about their processing and rights in connection with this.
The users of www.ecommcongress.com have the right to access the personal data that apply to them by sending a written request to provide access to Slides.BG Ltd. by electronic means. Slides.BG Ltd. provides access only to data pertaining to the individual who has submitted the request for access. The natural person to whom the data relate is entitled at any time to request from Slides.BG Ltd. the following:
– confirmation that data relating to it are processed, information for the purposes of such processing, data categories and recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– a message in comprehensible form containing the personal data of the individual being processed and any available information about their source;
The natural person whose data is processed has the right to request the right of access to the personal data free of charge, at most once every 12 months.
Requests addressed to Slides.BG Ltd. under this policy must include at least the following:
– name, address and other identification data of the individual concerned;
– a description of the request;
– a preferred form of information provision;
– signature, date of submission of the application and address for correspondence.
When the request is filed by a person’s proxy, a power of attorney is also attached.
Slides.BG Ltd. decides upon the request of the individual within 14 working days of filing. This period may be extended by Slides.BG Ltd. within 30 working days when a longer period is required objectively for the collection of all requested data and this seriously impedes the activity of SLIDES.BG Ltd.
– Right to rectification. You have the right to correct your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
– Right to delete. You have the right to ask for data to be erased, except where there is a material basis and / or legal obligation to process it.
– Right to limitation in relation to data processing. The regulation provides for the possibility of limiting the treatment the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so.
– Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided that relate to you in a structured, popular, machine-readable format and to use this data for another administrator at your discretion.
– Right to withdraw consent. You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is based on your consent. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given until the withdrawal. For Services, such as a subscription for commercial email messages, subscribing to which is based on your explicit consent (consent), you have the option of terminating the subscription at any time (withdrawal of consent).
– Right of objection. You have the right to object to data processed on the basis of legitimate interest. In the event of such an objection, we will examine your request and, if justified, we will enforce it. If we believe that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing or that it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims, we will inform you accordingly.
– Right to appeal to a supervisor. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisor if you believe the processing of personal data relating to you violates the applicable data protection legislation.
The supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
Slides.BG Ltd. may process data relating to you in cases where you voluntarily provide such data by filling in relevant electronic forms on the site www.ecommcongress.com, sending e-mails to us and communicating with other electronic channels.
In the collection and processing of the personal data of the Users, Slides.BG Ltd. provides a sufficient level of protection in accordance with the development of information technologies against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, as well as other illegal forms of processing. Your personal data is stored only for as long as is necessary for the performance of our Services. Longer data storage may be required due to legal or legal regulations.
Information in electronic form is stored on secure servers through encryption software compliant with EU GDPR requirements in the European Union, installed in a professionally equipped and technically maintained room for collocation of telecommunication equipment. The data transfer between servers and the client / browser is encrypted via HTTPS.
Data protection in the organization:
All employees and employees of Slides.BG Ltd. have been trained and have undertaken to comply in writing with the provisions and guidelines for the protection of personal data and data security and to keep the privacy of personal data.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties:
The Company does not provide data to third parties except in the following cases:
– If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
– If we have received explicit consent from the relevant Data subject;
Slides.BG Ltd. does not provide your personal data to third parties in any way other than the personal data described in this Policy, the General Terms and the cases provided for in the law.
Deletion (By technical means and signed document-protocol):
The data is deleted after the expiry of the above mentioned storage and processing period (depending on the category of personal data). In the meantime, they can only be provided with the proper authority of the competent state authorities in the exercise of their supervisory powers or of a competent court in the case of a court case in which they are concerned. In the event of a legal dispute or proceedings requiring retention of data and / or a request from a competent public authority, data may be retained for longer than the specified time limits until the final settlement of the dispute or proceeding in all cases.
Accuracy of the information provided:
Slides.BG Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide, does not perform any checks in this respect and does not guarantee the real identity of the data subjects. In all cases of doubt on your part, of established fraud and / or misuse, please let us know immediately.
Those policies for cookies managed by Slides.BG Ltd., based on 45 Khan Asparuh str.
Slides.BG Ltd. (www.ecommcongress.com) applies a strict policy in line with the new EU requirements and Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
What are cookies?
HTTP cookies are small text files the web server can store on your device / browser when you visit the site. Upon next visit to a site page, the browser sends back to the server the information in the cookies so created. Cookies are an important component for the correct functioning of virtually any website on the Internet.
These are alphanumeric identifiers that we pass on to your computer’s hard drive using your web browser. Many processes in e-commerce could not be realized without this technique. For example, as a rule, a virtual shopping cart is made with cookies.
Cookies are used to adapt the content of the web site to the preferences of the individual user and optimising the working process of the web site. They are used for building an anonimus statistics which we use to understand what is the user behaviour on our web site. This way we improve the user experience..
What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies:
This is the kind of information that you can get in the interviewer’s question, do not ask them to quit or do not know about the job (yeb bpayzip). These functional cookies are temporarily stored on your device. This kind of cookies are vital and necessary for the operation of our site. We use them to process your orders and provide the best possible display of the web page.
FIXED COOKIES (for a certain amount of time):
We use this kind of cookies to analyze the performance of our site and how our users use it. This allows us to customize the content offered and quickly identify and fix various issues. These cookies do not contain any related information
but with personal data. They do not store information about names, e-mail addresses, IP addresses, and more. No individual profile of your store usage is created. The period for which this cookie is used is up to 1 (one) year.
Who else has access to the cookies used by our site?
Like many companies, we use Google Analytics to monitor traffic on our sites. Also, when you use buttons to social networks (for example, Facebook), the social network that created this button will save this action. We may use third-party cookies to help us do our business to explore the market to track the status of orders and improve the functionality of our site.
By using www.ecommcongress.com and clicking on the button I agree with the Cookies Notice, the user agrees to use and store cookies on his device and provide cookies to third parties so that we can provide access to your site and the e-Services that it provides to track sales data and visit the site.
We and our Service Providers can use the following types of cookies:
– Third-party cookies to count attendance.
We use several external Services that can also create cookies in your browser. These cookies are managed by the respective Services and are not controlled by us. The information in them is anonymised. The purpose of these external Services is to count anonymously the statistics on the visit to our site so that we can monitor the performance of our Services and improve them. These external Census Services are: Google Analytics § GoogleTag Manager: This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Analytics web analytics service. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer, and analyzes the use of the site. The cookie-gathered information for your use of the site is generally transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. In the case of activating IP anonymisation for this web page, your IP address is abridged by Google in advance within EU Member States and other countries that have ratified the European Economic Area agreement. Your full IP address is transmitted only in exceptional cases to a US server where it is abridged. Google uses this information on the order of the owner of this website to analyze your usage to prepare activity reports on the website and to perform other Services assigned to it by the owner in connection with the use of the site and the Internet. Your Google Analytics IP address that is forwarded by your browser does not link to other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved using the appropriate settings in your browser software. We inform you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this web site. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies associated with your use of the site (including your IP address) from being transmitted to Google, as well as processing this data from Google by downloading and installing the appropriate plug-in for your browser.
– Third-party cookies for advertising purposes:
We use several external Services – ad networks that can also create cookies in your browser. These cookies are managed by the respective Services and are not controlled by us. The information in them is anonymised. The purpose of these external Services is to provide opportunities for advertising campaigns. Such may be:
– Google AdWords
– Facebook Ads;
The site uses Facebook Remarketing, a Facebook service for posting ads on the Internet. For this purpose, information is collected in an anonymous form for your behavior during your browsing on our webpage and stored on your computer using cookies-text files. Based on information gathered in cookies, other businesses, including Facebook, show ads on their platforms on the Internet.
Disabling of cookies.
At any time, you may withdraw your consent to store cookies and delete them. All modern browsers provide the ability to stop storing cookies by making the appropriate settings in the browser. If a registered user decides to stop storing cookies, he may not be able to access or be able to take full advantage of www.ecommcongress.com.
By default, applications that are used for viewing web sites are able to save information in cookies. This setting can be changed so the cookies to be blocked every thime or the user to be notified for using cookies each time before they be stored on the browsing device. Detail infomation for using cookies can be found in the settings of the web browser.
You can disable cookie storage from your browser, restrict it to certain sites, or set your browser to notify you as soon as a cookie is sent. At any time, you can delete the cookies from the computer’s hard drive. More information on how to set up your browser for cookies can be found in the Help field of your browser.
If you wish, you can also use your browser settings to delete and / or disable cookies from specific or all sites. More about this can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not, and what kind of cookies you would like to accept in the following ways:
- Settings via your browser. You can explicitly disable or restrict cookies through the settings of your web browser. Every modern web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) provides options for:
- Cookie acceptance – ban and resolve cookies (both overall and site-wide);
- Viewing cookies created;
- delete created cookies.
It’s important to keep in mind that disabling browser cookie features may make it impossible for you to use our Services because without our required cookies, our platform can not perform its basic functions.
– Settings via external tools:
– A Google Tool in the form of a browser plug-in that can easily ban your data from being used by Google Analytics, which is often used by multiple sites to count visits and statistics. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
– Tools by which you can check status and explicitly prohibit a large number of ad platforms from using your data in relation to targeting and customizing an ad:
– http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%88%d0%b8%d1%8f%d1%82-%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b1 % d0% be% d1% 80 /
– Settings in the Google platform about cookies created and managed by them for advertising purposes: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
– Facebook platform settings for cookies created and managed by them for advertising purposes: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen.
Other useful links:
– More information about cookies, how they work, and browser setup instructions can be found here: – Wikipedia: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP-cookies- AboutCookies: https: // www .aboutcookies.org /
– More information on behavioral advertising and privacy on the Internet can be found at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/