Led by the mission to our readers to get as much information from the world of e-commerce, good practices and know-how, we have decided that we should note the more interesting events in Bulgaria. It is precisely for this reason that we are also selling tickets for these events at promotional prices that will be lower only for those who buy them through our network. Accept it as a bonus to you by us.
The first such event is Digital4Plovdiv. It will be held on 30 November 2017 at the St. Petersburg Hotel. More than 300 participants will be present at the conference and 28 topical topics from the digital world will be discussed. Honorary guests of the conference will be the mayor of Plovdiv – mr. Ivan Totev, as well as the chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Plovdiv – Dobrina Prodanova. Some of the themes will be:
- E-commerce – Facts, Figures, and Trends; ERP Systems, SAAS platforms, Dropshielding and everything in favor of online marketing;
- Online marketing and Facebook – the current account marriage; Video marketing;
- Remarketing against Remarketing; AdWords Strategies for Online Stores;
- Effective Google AdWords Strategies for Online Stores, SEO Trends for 2018
- Accounting and Legal Aspects in Online Commerce; SEO Audit Live Online Shop and many more practical themes like
- Best Practice and Workshop Styles.
Here are some names from the leftist members: Philippe Mutafis (PaySera), Ivaylo Tonchev (Framar), Velizar Velichkov (Grabo), Ognian Mladenov (Seom), Lyubomir Rusanov (Superhosting), Selmatic, Lyubomir Atanasov and many lecturers complementing the composition of 28 lecturers at the conference, asking for them to be more practical.
At the moment, the ticket price is 70.81 Euro VAT excl. Our price is 55.63 Euro, VAT excl. Get your ticket now!
For more information and registration, visit the official conference site: www.digital4plovdiv.com.